At this moment we do have no vacancies.
Do you like to drive a car and do you prefer flexible working hours? Can you adopt a representative and discrete attitude? Then you are at the right place.
Throughout the years we have specialised ourselves in commercial transport. We transport our guests with private cars and luxury vans to various destinations at home and abroad. We mainly drive business passengers from/to the airports of Schiphol, Brussels, and Düsseldorf. The activities mainly take place in the morning between 04:30 and 11:00 hours, and in the afternoon/evening between 15:00 and 24:00 hours.
We set the following requirements to our drivers:
- Dutch driving license "B"
- Representative appearance
- Converse in the English language
- Prepared to work at irregular hours (both with regard to the time of the activities and with regard to the number of calls)
- In possession of a driver's pass (taxi transport) or prepared to pass the Compulsory Exam for Taxi Drivers and follow the training thereto
The Dutch Collective Labour Agreement for Taxi Transport and our Handbook for Drivers apply to the activities.